Code’s CAD provide 3D design/drafting services throughout the Kootenay-Boundary region of British Columbia. I work with local industry on shut-down planning and project support, drafting and design services, and much more. Contractor Cody Zorn has been working in Custom Fabrication since 2001, and has work professionally with design software since 2005.
service in the Kootenay-Boundary
Working with clients on:
- Plant Layout
- Machine Design
- Shop Drawings & Detailing
- Parts, Weldments, Sheet Metal & Assemblies
CAD is great for…
- Sheet metal and flat pattern development
- Analyze weight and center of gravity
- Work with and test different materials
- FEA (finite element analysis), Motion analysis
Benefits of contract design:
- Lower Rates
- Fewer full-time employees
- Reduce overhead costs
- Allows you to focus on other tasks
Tickets, Training, & Experience:
Experience with visiting job sites, indoctrination, safety and lockout procedures.
- Level 4 AutoCAD (Certified 2006)
- AIT – Architecture & Design (VCAD 2021/22)
- SOLIDWORKS 2020 Essential Training
- SOLIDWORKS: Weldments
- Learning SOLIDWORKS PDM
- Networking Foundations: Networking Basics
- Windows Server 2016: Installation and Configuration
- Securing Windows Server 2016: Securing Network Infrastructure
- Industrial Equipment (excavators, dump trucks, transport vehicles)
- Process Equipment (piping, electrical, valves, controls, pneumatic)
- Material Handling (conveyors, chain-runs, screens, bins, hoppers, chutes)
- Electrical Enclosures (CSA, NEMA, and ULC standards)
- Structural (footings, beams, columns, bracing, bolted and welded connections)
- Mechanical (automation, motion analysis)
- Hydraulics (cylinders, hoses, fittings, range of motion)
- P.D.M., P.L.M., M.R.P. (product data management, product life-cycle management, manufacture resource planning)
- CAD Systems (computer systems, hardware, software)
- More… (what can we help you with today?)
Interested in Codes CAD services?
First step is to contact us to discuss your project and solutions.
Any sketches, or preliminary work that you have already done can be very useful. Information can be emailed to us or we can share files through a cloud. We understand that each project is unique and that there may be information that is sensitive or confidential, so feel free to contact us today to discuss your project needs.
Need certified drawings? No problem. We coordinate with engineers that can certify and approve our designs.